Our promises to gay and bisexual men
- We will increase our specialist clinic provision for gay and bisexual men; this will include more community based clinics.
- We will provide training for all our staff so that we build their knowledge, skills and confidence to provide improved services for gay and bisexual men.
- We know that some men prefer to come to a general clinic and so we will make sure all Sandyford clinics provide the same expert knowledge and advice and be welcoming places for gay and bisexual men.
- We understand that sex is about pleasure, fun, intimacy and trust. We will make the clinic consultation a space where men and staff can talk openly, honestly and respectfully about sex and sexual health.
- We will provide easy ways to feedback to us about what you like and don’t like about the services we provide.